Posted on : October 30, 2017
When you’re pulled over on the suspicion of drinking and driving, the police officer will likely ask you to take a breathalyzer test. While you do have the right to refuse chemical testing, doing so comes with the penalty of an automatic license suspension. It’s usually in your best interest to take the test, but Read more
- DUI and a Special Operator’s Permit in Connecticut for Work, Education, or Medical Treatment
- What Should I Do If I’m Stopped for a DUI?
- What Happens When You Appeal a Case
- A Criminal, DUI, or Major Traffic Case in Connecticut is a Marathon, not a Sprint
- Be Careful when Considering Recantation of Domestic Violence Complaint in Connecticut