Posted on : October 30, 2017
When you’re pulled over on the suspicion of drinking and driving, the police officer will likely ask you to take a breathalyzer test. While you do have the right to refuse chemical testing, doing so comes with the penalty of an automatic license suspension. It’s usually in your best interest to take the test, but Read more
- What is Larceny in the Sixth Degree?
- The Work Continues, as COVID-19 Rages
- A Day if Study and Good Deeds
- 25th Amendment, Please!
- Immigration Courts Nonsensically Remain Open
- Cleaning Up DMV Messes
- What Is a Hit and Run in Connecticut?
- What is a Breach of Peace Charge?
- Can You Decline A Breathalyzer Test In Connecticut?