Posted on : November 27, 2017
When the police accuse you of a crime, more than one charge could be in question. In this situation, you need to ensure you have a plan to take action immediately to protect your rights. Major consequences can apply if you’re convicted of multiple crimes, so you need to be prepared to respond appropriately. If you Read more
- DUI and a Special Operator’s Permit in Connecticut for Work, Education, or Medical Treatment
- What Should I Do If I’m Stopped for a DUI?
- What Happens When You Appeal a Case
- A Criminal, DUI, or Major Traffic Case in Connecticut is a Marathon, not a Sprint
- Be Careful when Considering Recantation of Domestic Violence Complaint in Connecticut