Posted on : March 29, 2018
Being accused of a drug crime is a situation so fraught with concern that anyone facing drug charges needs a lawyer immediately to help them. For a long time, drug charges have had tough sentences attached because it was believed this helped to curb drug use and abuse. However, new research shows that may not Read more
Posted on : March 2, 2018
Probation violations are a serious matter, even if you believe the probation officer is wrong about any violations. You have to be the one to prove that you did not violate the terms of your probation and this is very hard for most people to meet as a burden. You must respond immediately, however, or Read more
- A Day if Study and Good Deeds
- What is Larceny in the Sixth Degree?
- The Work Continues, as COVID-19 Rages
- What Is a Hit and Run in Connecticut?
- What is a Breach of Peace Charge?
- 25th Amendment, Please!
- Immigration Courts Nonsensically Remain Open
- Cleaning Up DMV Messes
- Can You Decline A Breathalyzer Test In Connecticut?