Posted on : September 25, 2018
After you have been arrested for a crime in the state of Connecticut, the court procedure officially begins. The police will give you a summons to appear in court and you may be required to post a bond in order to be released. This period of time can be very overwhelming and confusing especially if Read more
- DUI and a Special Operator’s Permit in Connecticut for Work, Education, or Medical Treatment
- What Should I Do If I’m Stopped for a DUI?
- What Happens When You Appeal a Case
- A Criminal, DUI, or Major Traffic Case in Connecticut is a Marathon, not a Sprint
- Be Careful when Considering Recantation of Domestic Violence Complaint in Connecticut