Posted on : September 25, 2018
After you have been arrested for a crime in the state of Connecticut, the court procedure officially begins. The police will give you a summons to appear in court and you may be required to post a bond in order to be released. This period of time can be very overwhelming and confusing especially if Read more
- The Work Continues, as COVID-19 Rages
- A Day if Study and Good Deeds
- What is Larceny in the Sixth Degree?
- 25th Amendment, Please!
- Immigration Courts Nonsensically Remain Open
- Cleaning Up DMV Messes
- What Is a Hit and Run in Connecticut?
- What is a Breach of Peace Charge?
- Can You Decline A Breathalyzer Test In Connecticut?