Posted on : October 25, 2018
Have you recently been accused of breach of peace in Connecticut? Not sure what this means and whether or not you need a criminal defense attorney? A person can be charged with breach of peace under Connecticut law without realizing the full extent of the allegations. The first question that you must immediately ask Read more
- DUI and a Special Operator’s Permit in Connecticut for Work, Education, or Medical Treatment
- What Should I Do If I’m Stopped for a DUI?
- What Happens When You Appeal a Case
- A Criminal, DUI, or Major Traffic Case in Connecticut is a Marathon, not a Sprint
- Be Careful when Considering Recantation of Domestic Violence Complaint in Connecticut