Posted on : March 30, 2019
Writing a bad check is a form of a criminal charge in Connecticut You need a dedicated Connecticut criminal defense attorney to help you if you have been accused of such a crime. It can be a serious offense depending on the amount of money involved. Any criminal offense can have a negative impact on Read more
- DUI and a Special Operator’s Permit in Connecticut for Work, Education, or Medical Treatment
- What Should I Do If I’m Stopped for a DUI?
- What Happens When You Appeal a Case
- A Criminal, DUI, or Major Traffic Case in Connecticut is a Marathon, not a Sprint
- Be Careful when Considering Recantation of Domestic Violence Complaint in Connecticut