Posted on : June 28, 2019
Immigration & The Impact Of Criminal Charges If you are not a US citizen, criminal charges can have a devastating impact upon your ability to remain in the US, your ability to be readmitted to the US, your ability to get a green card, and your ability to become a US citizen. This blog post Read more
- DUI and a Special Operator’s Permit in Connecticut for Work, Education, or Medical Treatment
- What Should I Do If I’m Stopped for a DUI?
- What Happens When You Appeal a Case
- A Criminal, DUI, or Major Traffic Case in Connecticut is a Marathon, not a Sprint
- Be Careful when Considering Recantation of Domestic Violence Complaint in Connecticut