Posted on : January 24, 2019
In basic terms, matters related to an individual’s immigration status are governed by federal law, whereas the vast majority of criminal matters (including DUI and traffic matters) are prosecuted in state courts. The outcome of a criminal, DUI, or traffic matter in state court, however, can have a direct impact on a person’s immigration status and may Read more
- DUI and a Special Operator’s Permit in Connecticut for Work, Education, or Medical Treatment
- What Should I Do If I’m Stopped for a DUI?
- What Happens When You Appeal a Case
- A Criminal, DUI, or Major Traffic Case in Connecticut is a Marathon, not a Sprint
- Be Careful when Considering Recantation of Domestic Violence Complaint in Connecticut