Posted on : June 6, 2019
Length Of Detainment In Connecticut After An Arrest While everyone knows the police can arrest a suspect in a case, a question often asked is “How long can police detain me if they are not arresting me?” Both the 4th Amendment to the US Constitution and Article First, Section 7 of the Connecticut Constitution guarantees Read more
- DUI and a Special Operator’s Permit in Connecticut for Work, Education, or Medical Treatment
- What Should I Do If I’m Stopped for a DUI?
- What Happens When You Appeal a Case
- A Criminal, DUI, or Major Traffic Case in Connecticut is a Marathon, not a Sprint
- Be Careful when Considering Recantation of Domestic Violence Complaint in Connecticut